Prospective agents/Business Partners - FES Short Corporate Overview
How many people today control their Income, Schedule, Advancement, Benefits, Retirement and Future? We believe the following 5-minute video will be very captivating, insightful and enlightening.Welcome to Financial Education Services...Where Corporate America Meets Entrepreneurship.
Prospective agents/Business Partners - FES Detailed Corporate Overview
Watching this detailed video gives you the chance to get a much larger picture about what FES has to offer, in terms of the essential services we provide, the exclusive and valuable Protection Membership so many people are benefiting from, the vast market place available and the lucrative career opportunities and unprecedented benefits we have for those looking to capitalize on our tremendous growth and expansion.
Prospective agents/Business Partners - FES Protection Plan
The FES Protection Plan Membership is an array of vital services with a major emphasis on significantly increasing, maintaining and protecting your credit score, including eliminating debt, building positive trade lines, while safeguarding your identity, family and finances. If you believe protecting your family is worth $3 per day, then take less than 10 minutes to watch this video and learn about the most powerful membership in America today!
Prospective agents/Business Partners - FES Exclusive Benefit Program
This short video provides a brief glimpse into our unprecedented production driven benefit program known as the R & R Club. By accumulating Protection Plan Memberships you can become eligible for an Audi car payment, a house payment, a retirement bonus and significant cash bonuses. This unique program is another great example of FES’s exceptional career opportunity.
Prospective agents/Business Partners - Spanish Brief Corporate Overview
Creemos que el siguiente video de 15 minutos será muy cautivadora, profundo ye sclarecedor. Bienvenida a la FES
Prospective customers - The FES Protection Plan Membership
Protecting Your Financial Future & Keeping Your Family Secure.
My take on why credit is important?
My suggestion for credit rating is your financial reputation, so building and important. Credit is part of your financial power. It helps you to get the things you need now, such as a loan for a home, car, rent, credit card or even a job. Your credit history defines what loans you will meet the requirements for and the interest rates you will pay. Among the components of having good credit is that you are making consistent payments on time and maintaining credit balances no more than 30% of the approved limit on each account. Alternately, bad credit means you have not held up your end of the deal; you may not have paid the full minimum payments, not made payments on time or may have even maxed out your credit card.
How does credit restoration works?
Most items reported to the credit bureaus are not verified as they should be, because of this flawed system credit restoration companies are able to leverage your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. These rights allow consumers to dispute any discrepancies on their credit reports which could lead to it being deleted or updated positively.
That means any erroneous, inaccurate or obsolete items could be removed from your credit report such as late payments, collections, charge offs, medical bills even judgements and tax liens could potentially be removed and in some cases can be updated to “paid as agreed”.
My clients who use credit restoration services have benefited in following areas:
- Better Loans and Mortgages
- Better Interest Rates on auto loans
- Better Job Opportunities
- Better deals for insurance
Also ask me for the following information
- Identity theft Protection – To prevent abuse of your private and financial
- InformationDeletion of negative items from your credit report
- Provides a step by step tool to pay off debts early with your existing income
- Access to check your credit score 24/7 all at no extra cost to you
- We can use your on time rent payments to create a trade line to increase your credit score, with the option to go back even one year.
My tips to prevent Identity Theft
- Store personal information, such as your social security number and bank information, in a safe place.
- Shield the keypad when typing your passwords on computers and at ATMs.
- Pay attention to your billing cycles and observe small charges even as low as $1. This could mean you are already susceptible to identity theft.
- Change Passwords frequently.
- Invest in reputable identity theft protection service.
- We work with some of the most reputable companies in the industry and would gladly share resources we use ourselves and recommend to many of our clients with success.
Click on Product to Know More